By ordering any products listed on our website known as www.poney.com.sg (“Website”), you agree that you have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not order or alternatively, you may contact our customer service officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-6547 8393 for further clarification.
Ordering from Poney SG Online Store
- When you order our products, you are making an offer to order, which if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. We reserve the right not to accept or process your order without reason.
- To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the products will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the products. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the products.
Products Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. Despite payment made, if we discover an error in the price or the product which you have ordered is no longer available, we will inform you of this within three (3) working days from the date of order placement and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the product, you will receive a full refund within seven (7) working days subject to our Refund Policy as set forth below.
- This Website may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on the erroneous or inaccurate information on the Website, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or delivery policies.
- Products will not be made available for resale purposes and any orders suspected to have characteristics of reselling will not be accepted. To protect our intellectual property rights, we reserve the absolute discretion to cancel all subsequent orders from the same customer who involved in any suspected resale of our products for personal or business profit.
- Request for order cancellation shall be made within twenty four (24) hours from the time of placement of your order ("Grace Period") by contacting our customer service officer at email@example.com or +65-6547 8393. Any request for cancellation made after the Grace Period will not be entertained. We reserve the absolute discretion to approve or reject your request for cancellation. For cancellation of your order, you shall be responsible for the payment of an administrative charge which shall be determined by us prior to your cancellation. Notwithstanding anything stated to the contrary, no cancellation will be entertained once your orders have been shipped to your shipping address.
- We require at least seven (7) working days to process your order and to deliver the same to your shipping address. We shall not be held responsible for failure or delay to deliver your order if you have supplied us with an incorrect shipping address. For further details on delivery or shipment, kindly refer to our Delivery Policy
- It shall be deemed that the products have been duly delivered to you if there is no report of any losses and/or damages within forty eight (48) hours from the date of delivery ("Report"). We shall replace products that are lost within fourteen (14) days from the date of the Report. In the case of damaged products, we will arrange to collect the damaged products from you through our appointed carrier prior to the replacement of products. Should the product be out of stock, we will refund your monies paid for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your Report and/or returned products (as the case may be). Damaged products can only be returned if they have not been worn, altered or washed and all returned products must be in their original state and condition with all tags attached. In the event the products come with additional packaging such as boxes or paper bags, we will only accept returns with these packaging.
- The price of the products displayed on the Website is excluding additional delivery costs and taxes imposed by the respective authorities which shall be borne by you separately. You may refer to our standard shipping fees available at www.poney.com.my/delivery-policy for further information.
- Kindly note that we require the original receipt of your order in the case of refund and/or replacement of products due to any losses and/or damages reported within the prescribed timeline. Report which is not supported by original receipt will not be entertained
- To process your refund, you need to fill in the Refund Form provided by us. Please contact our customer service officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-6547 8393 to facilitate refund.
- Please allow seven (7) working days for us to process your refund upon receipt your Refund Form with complete personal particulars. You will receive a transfer slip from us once the refund instruction is submitted to the bank.
PONEY SG Online Store’s Exchange Policy
- New, unworn and unwashed merchandise in the original perfect saleable condition with all tags attached may be exchanged within one 14 days from your receiving.
- Exchange must be accompanied by the original tax invoice and no cash refund is permitted.
- The price difference will not be refunded if the price of the exchanged product is lower than the original product.
- You shall pay the price difference if the price of the exchanged product is higher than the original product.
- Undergarments are not exchangeable.
- For exchange purposes, delivery and handling charges paid are not refundable.
- PONEY SG Online Store has its own exchange policy and it will process the exchange for the products purchased online.
- To exchange, please contact our customer service officer at email@example.com or +65-6547 8393. Please take note that you shall be responsible for shipping the original product to our office located at 1 Tannery Rd, #06-03 One Tannery, Singapore 347719 prior to the exchange of product.
- The delivery of the exchanged product after receipt of your original product shall subject to our standard Delivery Policy as provided herein.
- If your order containing a supplemental gift, such gift will be delivered to your shipping address together with you order. You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety standards and the general appropriateness of the supplemental gift offered to you. You shall exercise due diligence and care when using the supplemental gift for yourself and/or any third party and to the extent permitted by laws, you shall release from and indemnify us against all liability, cost, loss and/or expenses arising out of your use of any of the supplemental gift including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to your property, whether direct or consequential or foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Supplemental gift is not exchangeable for cash consideration. In the event the supplemental gift is unavailable, we reserve the absolute discretion to substitute and/or replace the supplemental gift with any other product which is of equivalent value. We will not entertain any complaints as to the quality of the supplemental gift provided to you.
- We reserve the absolute discretion to amend any terms and conditions contained herein at any time we deem fit and appropriate and all amendments will be published onto the Website. Your continue usage of the Website and placement of order will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these amendments (if any).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the applicable laws of Malaysia and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.